To register a limited company, Company Registry only allows a minimum of 1 director and a maximum of 7 directors. If you have more than 7 people, they will be added to the company as Shareholders.
You will need to collect the following the requirements and have them ready so we can prepare your company document that you will need to sign before we submit them to Company Registry;
- Directors Details – you will need to provide their full names, occupation, postal addresses, residential addresses, shares allocation among others.
- Company Details – company office location is required, if you don’t have one, you can use your home address. You will need to give the nature of your business (business activities), postal address (if you don’t have one, you can register one with Posta Kenya), company email address, phone number among others.
- Proof Identity Documents – each director/shareholder will require to provide a copy of ID, passport photo and a copy of KRA PIN Certificate.
Name search – 1-2 working day (Subject to Company Registry workload and working days)
Preparation of Company Documents – up-to 2 working days
Signing of Company Documents – 1-2 working days
Certificate of Incorporation – 5 to 7 working days (Subject to Company Registry workload and working days)
In total, you are looking around 2 weeks to complete the registration is there is no delay in the collection of requirements by client and approval by Registrar.
Here is the list of documents you will get once the company registration process is completed under our Lite Plan Package;
1. Certificate of Incorporation
2. Form CR2 – Memorandum
3. Form CR1 – company registration form
4. Form CR8 – notice of residential address for directors
5. CR12 Letter – details on company ownership and structure
6. Nominal Capital Form
Are You Ready? Register Your Company Today!
We are excited that you want to register your limited company under the Lite Plan Package and we are happy to get everything started so you can start trading soon. Here are the step by step guide on how we will assist you to register your limited company;
Step 1: Requirement Form
Please download and fill this Lite Plan Requirement Form below with your information.
Click on this link to download the Lite Plan Requirements Form [Word Version, 3 Pages, Size: 19.7KB]
Step 2: Registration Order
Once you complete your company requirement form, you will need to upload it on the registration order below and submit your order.
How much does it cost Limited Company under Lite Plan Cost?
Lite Plan – Includes Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum & Article of Association and CR12 Letter only – Ksh. 20,000.
How do I start making payment?
We hate delays as much as you do, that’s why we have a popular breakdown of how most customers prefer to make payment before each phase start in order to monitor progress and pay for results.
- Phase 1: Name Search – Up-to 2 company name suggestions
- Phase 2: Memorandum & Other documents preparation & signing
- Phase 3: Submission of Documents to Company Registry
- Phase 4: Handover of Certificate of Incorporation with Memorandum and other documents
Where do I make payment for my registration?
Option 1: Pay Using Lipa Na Mpesa
Go to M-pesa option on your phone
Select “Lipa Na Mpesa” or “Buy Goods” from the M-PESA menu.
Enter the Till Number – 975966
Enter the exact amount of the sale
Enter PIN, confirm details and await receipt.
(If you opted for Lipa Na Mpesa option, you won’t incur any transaction fees. You will receive a message from Safaricom indicating payment has been made to Dealpoa Limited, Please email us the transaction ID so we can confirm and begin registration immediately.)
Option 2: Pay Using Bank
Bank Name: Co-operative Bank
Account Name: Dealpoa Services
Account Number: 01109201108000
Branch Name: Parliament Road
BIC Code: KCOOKENA
(If you choose Bank Deposit option, please scan and email us the bank slip so we can confirm payment and begin processing the service rendered immediately.)
We only accept payment through our Lipa Na Mpesa/Buy Goods or Bank Transfer. For more information, please read our Terms of Service.