Why AGPO Certificate!
- Qualify for Government Tenders (Youth, Women & Person with Disability)
- Become Government Supplier.
- Grow Your Business.
Here are some of the requirements you need to have in order to apply for AGPO Certificate;
- Identity Card(s)/Passport(s).
- Business Registration Certificate (for Sole Proprietor or Partnership)
- Certificate of Incorporation (for Limited Company)
- KRA PIN/VAT Certificate.
- Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Partnership Deed for Partnership Business.
- Memorandum/Articles of Association and CR12 mandatory for Registered Companies.
- Letter/Certificate from Government Institution – if you are applying for Construction Tender, you will need a certificate from National Construction Authority.
Learn more information from AGPO Official Website
We currently do not offer this service!