We are happy to inform you that our company will be having a huge discount…
In this article, you will find the information and procedure that you will require to follow in order to close your limited company.
1. With the new changes on company regulations, you will require an eCitizen account that belongs to a director of your company to process the closing of the business. eCitizen account can be registered on this website https://www.ecitizen.go.ke/ but if one of the director already has an account, then that will make it easier.
2. Company Name and Registration Number
3. Date of Company Incorporation
4. Date and Place of meeting at which resolution was passed
5. Copy or Contents of the Resolution
6. Details of Directors including Details, Address, Postal Code and Capacity
7. Certificate of Incorporation
Duration: Up-to 2-4 weeks
Cost: Ksh. 15,000