Following on from an extensive lockdown period, we are delighted to announce that we can now offer online company registration service.
This is the first phase in an extensive plan aimed to gradually introduce a return to normality over a review period.
We will be operating from 9 am to 4 pm (Monday – Friday) and our official phone number is +254790406424.
To support in the initiative of curbing the virus, we encourage all our customers to use cashless payment providers such as Lipa Na Mpesa, PayPal, Worldremit etc. Every company registration that we will be processing will have cashless payment with online tracking.
Our payment partner kopokopo can also assist our customers to set-up their own Lipa na Mpesa account for their businesses as we continue supporting all businesses to adapt with the changing times.
We have made the following changes to comply with the government efforts to prevent the spread of the virus to clients and staff;
- Health and Safety – we will no longer allow physical meetings.
- Company documents – all documents will be processed via eCitizen platform and it will be available electronically for you to download them wherever you might be located.
- Make use of online features – we have provided extra resources online that will enable you to avoid any unnecessary travels.
- Digital signing of documents – company documents can now be signed, scanned and email back to us.
- Logo & Website – our team and service providers will provide support and assistance digitally. We will be using various platforms that are suitable for you such as emails, whatsapp, phone calls, zoom video calls etc.
Dealpoa cares for its clients and will give full support as always in a manner showing consideration towards every citizen. We will ensure that all registrations will not only help you to start your business promptly but to ensure your health and safety come first above everything else in this difficult time.
We encourage all clients, those current and prospective, to make use of the online facilities to the best of their ability helping our nation to limit the spread of the virus and practice safe business.
We are already experiencing incredible support from existing clients for which we are very grateful.
Watch our website for regular updates regarding progress – we look forward greatly to the time when everything goes back to normal.
Please stay safe in the meantime.