In this article, we will list the requirements that each director need to provide as proof of identity in order to register a limited company in Kenya.
1. ID/Passport – a copy of ID (Front & Back) or Passport (Bio page) will be required to be provided for the company registration.
2. KRA PIN Certificate – a copy of KRA PIN Certificate will need to be produced by Kenyan directors. Foreigners might not need to provide KRA PIN.
3. Passport Photo – each director will need to provide a clear photo that shows facial features and meet the following guidelines;
– Your head must face the camera directly with full face in view.
– You must have a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open.
– Use a plain white or any clear background.
– Do not wear a hat or sunglasses.