Online Company Registration & Business Consultancy In Kenya
Our products are the highest rated in the company registration industry.
Everything you would expect and more from one of the most popular company out there!
Company Registration Special Offer #NovemberPoa
We are happy to announce that we will be having a huge discount offer dubbed ‘NovemberPoa’ starting on 1st November 2019 at 9.00am and it will end on 29th November 2019 at 4.00pm.
Earn Ksh. 4,000 for you and your friend. For every friend you refer and orders company registration with us, you both get Ksh. 2,000 each!
Foreign Limited Company
Are you outside Kenya? Don’t worry we’ve got you covered.
Our International Packages are perfect if you’re located outside of Kenya but wish to do business here.
The Ultimate Guide for Foreigners Starting a Company in Kenya
Confused!!! You are probably thinking where should I start when it comes to setting up my company in Kenya.
What will I need to have my business registered, open a business bank account, comply with all regulations and compliances?
How can I register my company without travelling to Kenya? Who do I know that can assist me to get all my goals accomplished faster in setting up my company?
Each question brings up more questions. Eventually, you get confused and worried that you won’t be able to start your company after all.
Starting a foreign company in Kenya can feel like a nightmare. But your registration doesn’t have to be so difficult – as long as you have a simple checklist that can be found on this ebook.
I have been supporting lawyers and their clients to negotiate the complex and intricate process of opening and operating foreign-owned businesses in Kenya. Through this ebook, you will be getting the benefit of my 10 years of expertise, experience and networks in this field.
Take your business to the next level with our business consultancy and coaching
Company Registration Features
We’ve built-in tons of amazing company registration features to make it possible for you to start your business.
We provide business registration service in most of the business sectors in Kenya
What our customers say about us
Simplicity is what I particularly like. You guys did a nice job. You have proved reliable. Your feedback mechanism is very good. I was briefed every step of the way. I will be referring my contacts with the kind of needs I had. God bless.
Charles Turgut, Starmah Investments Limited
The quality and speed of execution are exceptional. I would definitely recommend Dealpoa to anyone starting a business.
Rehema Nyambura Gathumbi – GATHUMBI PSYCHOLOGY SERVICES LIMITED
Thank you very much Enock, I am happy with the resolution and support throughout. Count on me for when I have any further requirement, you and team will definitely hear from me.
Wallace Chege – Kentania Hotels Ltd
Exceeded expectation is more like it! I read Enock Kiprono’s article, googled him and was not disappointed!! I would recommend Dealpoa services. They are prompt and professional. Thank you!
Mercy Nderitu – Merwam Limited
Thank you so much for the awesome service. I look forward to doing this again with you.
Raymond Mvuria, Sapphire Technology Solutions Limited
Good and satisfied and continue doing business with you guys, amazing support.
Joseph Ng’etich – Zurilink Ltd
Your email response was amazing and should continue to make that your priority. You completely owned the situation. Thank you.
Edward Kinaga – Mizaki Consulting Ltd
Thanks so much, Enock and your team. Looking forward to doing more business with you and recommend others to you. I really appreciated the efforts your team made to make the registration of my firm. I know it was not an easy ride but eventually, we did it. Thanks in abundance.
Joseph Okanda – Eltones Security Services
I have received the certificate and the other documents. I appreciate your efforts and commitments. It has been nice doing business with you. Thank you.
Titus Chemuna – Rational Insight Ltd
Exceptional customer care. A brilliant company. I look forward to working more closely with them again.
Maurice Murage – Maurice Folklore Limited
We only partner with the best
We’ve built relationships with some of Kenya’s biggest brands to help get your company off to a great start. How about that for quality?
Premium Plan Customers will enjoy super fast website design and it will contain great features you’re sure to love.
Our WORK speaks for ITSELF
Ready to register a company?
Before you begin your company registration process, here is important information you’ll need to know!
Once you make the order below, we’ll provide you with a simple document that will assist you to collect your requirements.
Here is what you’ll need to provide in order to register a limited company in Kenya;
– Unique company name – you’ll need to have company name suggestions (at least two names) that we can perform a name search to check its availability on eCitizen.
– Registered office – your company’s official address, company phone number (if any) and company email address (we can assist you to set-up one)
– Director information – full name, nationality, occupation, residential address, a copy of ID, a copy of KRA PIN Certificate, passport photo
– Shareholder/Share information – name, numbers of shares held, the value of shares
Our process makes setting up a business, your business, simple. Get started now.
Plans & Pricing
Select The Option That’s Right For You!
- Company Name Search
- Certificate of Incorporation
- CR12 Letter
- Company Name Search
- Certificate of Incorporation
- CR12 Letter
- Company KRA PIN
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- VAT Obligation Registration
- Lipa Na Mpesa Account Registration
- Business Cash Advance Facility
- Masterpass QR Registration
- Website Design
- SSL Certificate for Website
- Logo Design
- Business Card Design
- Letterhead Design
- Domain Name (.COM or .CO.KE)
- Web Hosting (10GB Storage)
- Unlimited Company Email Accounts
- Business Consultancy
Company Registration Questions
What details/requirements do I need to register a company?
Here is the list of requirements you need to collect in order to register a limited company in Kenya;
1. Company Name Suggestions – to check the availability of name for registration.
2. Nature of Business – For example real estate, road construction, business consultant, tours & travel.
3. Registered Office Address – plot/LR number, street/road name, town, county, country
4. Contact details – phone, email address
1. Copy of ID/Passport for each director
2. Copy of KRA PIN Certificate (for Kenyans only, foreigners are not expected to produce KRA PIN)
3. Passport Photo – make sure it has a clear white background
4. Residential Address – house number or plot number, street/road name, town, county, country
5. Postal Address
6. Contact details – phone, email address
7. Occupation for each of the director.
8. Shares allocation for each of the director.
How much does it cost to register a company?
Limited Company registration cost varies depending on your needs. We currently offer two (2) package plans as shown below;
1. Lite Plan – Includes Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum & Article of Association only – Ksh. 20,000.
2. Premium Plan – Includes Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum & Article of Association, Company KRA PIN, CR12 Letter, Web Design, Web Hosting, Domain Name, Logo & Business Card Design – Ksh. 40,000.
How long does it take to finish company registration?
Name search – up to 2 working days (Subject to Company Registry workload and working days)
Signing & Submission of Memorandum & other documents – 1-2 working days
Review Stage – up to 5 working days
Approval Stage – up to 2 working days (Subject to Company Registry workload and working days)
Certificate of Incorporation – up to 4 working days
The total estimate of the registration process is around 10 working days (2 weeks) or less.
This all depends on requirements being availed on time by the customer, signed documents received on time from customer and Company Registry processing speed and workload.
How can I add or remove director(s) of an existing company?
You’ll find the information on this link – Add/Remove Director in Kenya – http://dealpoa.com/how-to-add-or-remove-director-in-limited-company/
How do I close or wind-up my company that I no longer need?
How To Close A Limited Company In Kenya – http://dealpoa.com/close-limited-company-kenya/
How can I change a company name of an existing business?
How To Change Company Name For Limited Company – http://dealpoa.com/how-to-change-company-name-for-limited-company/
How can I make payment for company registration?
We understand everyone pays differently, so we offer a number of payment methods to help you pay quickly and easily, in a way that suits you. You can choose to pay by installment or in full.
Option 1: Pay Using Lipa Na Mpesa
Go to M-Pesa option on your phone
Select “Lipa Na Mpesa” or “Buy Goods” from the M-PESA menu.
Enter the Till Number – 975966
Enter the exact amount of the sale
Enter PIN, confirm details and await receipt.
(If you opted for Lipa Na Mpesa option, you won’t incur any transaction fees. You will receive a message from Safaricom indicating payment has been made to Dealpoa Limited, Please email us the transaction ID so we can confirm and begin registration immediately.)
Option 2: Pay Using Bank
Bank Name: Co-operative Bank
Account Name: Dealpoa Services
Account Number: 01109201108000
Branch Name: Parliament Road
BIC Code: KCOOKENA
(If you choose Bank Deposit option, please scan and email us the bank slip so we can confirm payment and begin registration process straightaway.)
What else do I need after registering my company (Premium Plan Customers)?
For Premium Plan customers, you’ll get the following services after we finish the company registration;
- We’ll process your Company KRA PIN and it will be issued to your email
- Then we will secure your Domain Name & Web Hosting service
- Your Logo Design works will commence and followed by Business Card Design
- Thereafter, Website Design process will begin.
- Finally, your Lipa Na Mpesa Account will be registered.