Why Choose Partnership!
- Easy to register due to minimal requirements needed
- Affordable to register a partnership business
- You can use it to apply for Government Tenders
- Partnership is fully owned by the owners
- The operation of business can be specified in the partnership deed
- Upgrade to Limited Company at any time.
How It Works!
Step 1: Order Package – Fill the form below and we will send you our packages.
Step 2: Buy – We will require payments to be done before the registration begins in order to avoid delay in the process. We only accept payment to either our Lipa Na Mpesa or Bank Transfer.
Step 3: Perform Name Search – You will start with the name search based on the business names (up to 2 names) that you have suggested checking its availability.
Step 4: Company Registry – We will submit all your documents to Company Registry or Huduma Center for processing.
Step 5: Delivery – We will deliver your Original Business Registration Certificate to your preferred location within Kenya. International deliveries will incur extra costs.